Warning: Undefined variable $partnerId in /homepages/18/d668730353/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/P4N/single-referenz.php on line 28
Mission Astra Granada
For the dealer premiere of the new Opel Astra, an exclusive tent city specially designed for the event was built on the premises of the Circuit Guadix in Spain in a unique atmosphere: 250 tents for 3,500 international guests over a period of approx. 2½ weeks.
Our task was to provide a comprehensive WiFi infrastructure for the guests of the automobile event in the area of the guest tents and in the event tent. Our tasks also included equipping the customer’s organizational offices and agencies with a comprehensive network infrastructure.
- Temporary 200mbit WAN connection of the race track by means of directional radio over 20km
- Establishing the comprehensive WiFi infrastructure (3 SSIDs & Captiva Portal)
- Radius server for client authentication
- PROXY server for temporary data storage
- Connection of the tent city and the EVENT tent to the temporary network operation center
- Network monitoring of all active components